Mothers with dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mother seeking to witness a miracle

Go down

A mother seeking to witness a miracle Empty A mother seeking to witness a miracle

Post by Admin Wed May 17, 2017 11:44 pm

I won the division 1 lottery , I couldn’t sleep the whole night, planned so many things for us. I decided to give some money for my sister as well. But I do not want to share the news with anyone. I believe I can start our own business and buy couple of properties from Adelaide for our children. Most importantly save some money for our retirement. This is my everyday life fantasy. I introduce myself as a day dreamer.

Every morning  I dropped my kids at school, I observe all the women coming to drop their kids to school, I come home and feed my one year old daughter, take her to bed for morning nap and then I start my day dreaming work.

Day dreaming has become a part of my life because I know there are hell of a lot in my life which I couldn’t reach with my limitations. But day dreaming does not stop me for enjoying something even as a feeling for that moment.

It’s so hard for me when I look back what I have sacrificed in my life. I was a Promotions Manager for a leading company , hold a postgraduate diploma in marketing and MBA graduate. After migrating to Australia I decided to work as a personal carer because to look after my three kids at the same time without sending my kids to day care. But my inner thoughts always howling that I want to show everyone that I am a successful career woman in Australia as well, to earn one of the best career mother’s title.

I wish my husband earn more money so we can stretch our targets for our future. But I see him getting lazy day by day and not attempting to lift our lifes from present situation.

I dream everyday as a successful entrepreneur or winning a division 1 lottery ticket. But the reality is far greater than a day dream.
There could me millions of women think like me, money has become the focal point for life’s success. People may say money is not the deciding factor, but it has become main issue when we talk to a bank.

I need to witness a miracle to break the monotonous in my routine journey.

I invite you to share your feelings same like me.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Admin
Admin

https://motherswith-dreams.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum